top of page
Many people eat healthy and exercise. Despite this, there can still be stubborn pockets or fat and lax skin that remain. The Venus Bliss is clinically proven to non-invasively induce lipolysis safely and comfortably, using diode laser applicators that are placed on the abdomen and/or flanks to deliver energy and heat to the adipose tissue layer. This results in a reduction of fat in treated areas.
Fat Reduction: About Us
Fat Reduction: Pro Gallery
Non- Invasive Lipolysis/ Fat Treatment: induces fat cell destruction in the abdomen and flanks
Skin Tightening: Firms up and smooths sagging skin
Circumferential Reduction: further reduces the circumference of the treated area. Contours the appearance of the body.
Cellulite Reduction: Smooths cellulite.
Key Patient Benefits:
A slimmer more defined body shape
A smoother, firmer, more contoured- looking body
Comfortable treatments with no downtime
Quick treatment sessions (25 Mins)
Technology that is safe for all skin tones
1. I have darker skin - can I still get this treatment done? Yes. Venus Bliss treatments are safe for all skin tones.
2. How many sessions will I need to see results? Most patients receive 3 treatments per area. The exact number will depend on each individual person and the area being treated.
3. How long does each treatment take? A single fat treatment typically takes 25 mins to complete.
4. How many sessions will I need to see results? Every patient is unique. A fat treatment with the Venus Bliss may be effective with just one session, however, you must have an assessment to determine your treatment plan. Optimal results will be seen three to six months after completing your treatment plan.
5. If I am getting multiple treatments done how far apart do I need to schedule my treatments? Venus Bliss treatments must be completed six weeks apart.
6. What does the treatment feel like? A fat treatment with the Venus Bliss will start with a cooling phase for a few seconds where you will feel a slight chill from the applicators on your skin. You will then gradually feel the applicators getting warmer. Once the temperature builds, the applicators will switch to cooling mode again for a brief period to maintain the therapeutic temperature in the fat layer and to keep the treatment as comfortable as possible. This process of heating and cooling will continue through the treatment.
7. Is this treatment painful? This treatment received high comfort ratings during clinical studies. You may feel a bit of discomfort as the applicators get warmer - this is expected as part of the non-invasive process for targeting underlying fat - but it is manageable.
Fat Reduction: Text